Since IT systems and components provide the infrastructure for most modern businesses, the optimised health, authenticity, and security of your technology means being aligned with good corporate governance and compliance requirements. This can be achieved with the functionality of our Desktop Auditor software.
The fast and simple roll-out of Desktop Auditor means your return on investment starts within hours of the software being installed. Desktop Auditor provides invaluable IT management information to your IT professionals, which better equips them to keep your company’s technology aligned with your business objectives and easily justifying their value-add.
Desktop Auditor maintains an up-to-date electronic inventory, tracks the state of your IT assets, quickly scans components and systems (without adversely affecting end-users), and stores small data files (5-10kb), which won’t negatively impact your network. The extensive, user-defined filters and grouping structures offer listing and pivot reports, which provide unparalleled flexibility and ease when analysing the data.
Software metering and licence management capabilities give your IT professionals the power to accurately manage the distribution of software licences and monitor the usage of installed software. In combination with the wide range of other functionality of Desktop Auditor, you can combine audit information with personnel data to monitor the location of your assets and simply and accurately assign departmental costs.
Desktop Auditor can also be seamlessly integrated with Active Servicedesk to assist in streamlining business processes and service delivery.
- Know who has what, where it is, and what has changed.
- Central view of Hardware, Software, and Financial Assets.
- Provide detailed data for a configuration management database (CMDB).
- Support staff optimisation with a single tool for Asset management and Remote Administration
- Rapid adaptation to changing business needs by identifying hardware and software inefficiencies
- Enhance staff productivity by proactively deploying and maintaining optimal hardware and software specifications
- Configuration change management can be performed remotely and efficiently
- Swift software deployment through auto-deployment capabilities
- Reduced Staff requirements with Automated Asset Management
- Rapid deployment generates immediate inventory and asset data for reporting
- Reduce IT spend by maximising the use of your existing computer assets
- Avoid costly penalties through accurate Software licencing management
- Reduce the costs of physical audits with an automated electronic inventories
- Lower Auditor expenses by maintaining an accurate Asset Register
- Reduce IT support costs through Remote Administration capabilities
- Control unnecessary expenditure with fast and accurate Budgeting
IT Service Management
Finance and Procurement
- SQL Server
- As per SQL Server version minimum requirements (2005 or higher recommended)
- Application Server
- OS – Windows Server 2008
- Memory – 4GB minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- Storage – 100GB minimum (250GB or more recommended)
- CPU – Dual Core CPU 2.7 Ghz or faster
- Push Audits on targeted IP ranges triggered from central server
- Silent audit via Group Policy login script
- Scheduled audits using agents.